Monday, March 26, 2018

Short letter this week

Bonjour a tous,

Hello, everyone! Sorryt but I don't have a lot of time to write today. I am in another city because we have exchanges tomorrow. And we have a soiree tonight that starts in 7 minutes. I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing awesome! Things are going well in Blois. There was a carnival just outside of our apartment yesterday, that was fun to watch.

This week we have exchanges, zone conference, and interviews with president. So it will be a  very busy week.

I got the package Dad sent! I hope it wasn't meant to wait until Easter. Cuz I opened it. I am saving the Easter chocolates for Easter though. The green Chile was a score and has saved some pretty bland dinners or lunches. My companion likes green Chile as well, at least a little bit. I found that I really like the taste but not so much the spice. So I usually add just enough to taste it.

I have to leave it there, sorry I don't have more time! I love you all!

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!