Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Preparing to beTransferred out of Epinal

Bonjour a tous,

Well this week was full... But I don't have a lot of time, so I will have to make it short and include what pictures I can. 

On last Monday, we had a super fun district p-day here in Épinal. And our ami Sylvie gave elder Ludwig an amazing birthday party. Honestly, it was so good that we all almost cried. It was over the top great.

The rest of the week was normal. We did a ton of walking on Saturday and that night we got a call from the AP's (Assistants to the President) saying that and Elder Anderson and I were going to get transferred. And there will not be missionaries coming back to Epinal for a while. They have temporarily shut down the missionary efforts here in this tiny town. Don't worry though, nothing bad happened to cause this, I would explain it for you guys but I honestly don't have a lot time. Basically there aren't as many missionaries coming in to France right now. So now I am getting moved to a town a little bigger city called Blois. It's in the Paris Sud Zone. So yeah, lots of work to get done to clean and pack and write and all of the things we have to do to give any missionaries in the future the best chance they could get. 

I love you all, I will give a more detailed email next time!

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission









No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!