Monday, March 19, 2018

Transferred to Blois France

Bonjour a tous,

Well this past week was a huge adventure. I moved to Blois! And I love it here! My new companions name is Elder Sebryk, he is awesome and we get along so well! We have much the same kind of humour.

Blois is beautiful, I don't think it's as beautiful as Épinal in the summer. The branch is much bigger than Épinal, 20-30 people each week. I can work with that. But it's pretty good. We have a much bigger apartment and that's really nice. I have been the handyman recently and have been fixing things around the apartment that have been not functioning correctly for a long time. The heater in the bathroom can't be shut off, and there was some rancid food in the refrigerator (emphasis on WAS). After I had been here for 2 days, I decided to make a goal for myself to make everything in this apartment work by the end of the transfer. Mainly because I love fixing things and would also like to have a fully working apartment. So I am working on that. 

We have an ami that is really awesome. He has a baptismal date, I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT!! I really hope that he stays on track. 

Well I honestly do not have a lot of time right now or the "envie" (french). To do it. But just know that I am doing really good and that I am still alive!

Love you all!!

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!