Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Staying in Blois and getting a new companion

Bonjour à tous,

I am staying in Blois. But, just like every other transfer, I'm rather anxious about this next one. I am getting a new companion named Elder Nilsson. I am also excited because I was called to be a District Leader! I can't wait for the new experiences that comes from being district leader. I am a very adaptable person and I can't wait to start serving my fellow missionaries! It's going to be an adventure!  

So we get to go to Paris on Wednesday to make the change! I think that Elder Sebryk is sad that he is leaving France but at the same time, he is way excited to see his family. 

On Saturday, we got his parting meal, which was some kebabs, but these were special kebabs. I will explain it later.

We got some good rain here last night. I've come to love the rain, it's so refreshing. 

Well, today is a really busy day, I better finish all these emails. I love you!

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!