Monday, June 11, 2018

New Companion and Potential Baptism

Bonjour à tous,

Well this week was interesting for me. Elder Sebryk is now home. He was a sad to leave France but excited to see his family. My new companion is Elder Nilsson. He is a really good missionary and speaks French very well. 

Anyway, good news! I am getting the hang of this District Leader thing! It is a time consuming assignment. But, at long as I take the time the assignment needs, I'll be alright. I was supposed to make a video of a district meeting for the rest of the zone to share in their district meetings. It turned out awful. It looks like someone from the 80's took the video. Haha. I could make a new one but it took so much work and time that I'm just not willing to spend that kind of time. 

Also, our ami has accepted a date to be Baptised!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for him. He has been doing so good. I asked him why he comes to church all the time and he said it's because he feels very calm at church and that his worries seem to go away when he comes to church. He has the faith and now we just need to make sure that we provide all the support he needs. His baptismal date is set for late July. 

That's it for this week!  Anyway, talk to ya next week!

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!