Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Birthday in Blois

Bonjour à tous,

This week was alright, nothing huge happened other than MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!! It was fun! The night just before I ate until I couldn't at a members house. Then the next morning we went to the local market to get a pastry. Then we went to get kebabs for lunch. Then we had a rendez-vous that night with an ami we are working with. That went really well, he still has some pride in his heart but he is starting to change. So that is really cool. 

Yesterday we went to eat with a member and like 9 other members! We had a big meal all together and on the way their we got to ride in a convertible! It was an old fiat but riding through Blois in an old convertible fiat with a suit on made me feel like the classiest man alive! My hair didn't feel the same way but I don't care, it was still awesome.

I also got my birthday package! Some Hatch green Chile and other essentials! My parents also sent me a cool metal scorpion to build as I did ask specifically for something I could build with. Little old me, always fidgeting and tinkering with things. 

This week is the last week of the transfer! And my companion Elder Sebryk is going home next week, so I am guaranteed to get a new companion. Of course I'm excited but me and Elder Sebryk have had some really awesome times together and we get along so well that I am really sad to watch him go. Maybe I will see him in the future if I ever go to Canada. 

Anyway, that's all I got! I love you all! Here are some pictures!

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission

Elder Payne and the wonderful Hatch green chile



Scorpion puzzle for birthday.

Rain in Blois

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!