Wednesday, June 20, 2018

New Missionary Companion in Blois

Bonjour à tous,

Well, I have been getting kinda nonchalant about writing these weeklies. Sorry bout dat.

Anyway, my new companion is awesome! We have a great time together. We have bonded over Fhineas and Ferb! He is a big fan of the show just as much as I am! So we quote it pretty often. I am going to be fast here, because we want to play some ping pong. 

Our most promising ami is still doing great! We had a really good rendez-vous with him and a member this past week and we intend to have another one this week.

Tomorrow we go to Paris very early in the morning to eat breakfast as a zone and have zone conference. 

Friday we have an apartment inspection to make sure that everything is functioning properly. 

Today me and Elder Nilsson went on a walk in a big park nearby. It was beautiful and I really needed a good fulfilling p day. We had some ice cream and filmed a nature video of "The Wild Elder Payne" I will see what I can do about sending it. I discovered the French equivalent to poison ivy (that wasn't fun). We found a bird on the way home that was injured on the sidewalk. It wasn't dead, but it couldn't fly or walk. We don't know why, I suspect it was hit by a car. I moved it to a better spot. And because I'm a missionary, I can't keep pets. I would've loved to help it more. But I think I did what I could.

Well I don't have any more time. Talk to ya next week! 

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!