Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Short Letter from Leige

Bonjour à tous,

Well this is going to be a short one. But work is really doing good here. We've picked up the pace and now we've got a fire started. We've started working a lot more with the members and the people who are less active or inactive in the church. And I must say, life is so much better. We haven't been finding as many new people to teach yet that aren't members. But we have been teaching a lot of less active members of the Church. We had a mission conference just a few weeks ago and Elder Neil A Anderson said that the members are really the keys and that we are now trying to work more with the less active members. And it has been working and we have really been seen a lot of little miracles. 

So yeah, that's how it's been going. I have been doing a lot more studies in the Book of Mormon recently and I have definitely found more strength in doing so. Also, I read an Ensign article recently that I thought you guys might like. Look it up! It's in the Ensign February 2019 by Elder Juan A Uceda called "A Personal Relationship with Our Heavenly Father through Prayer" I really liked it. And I thought you guys might like it too!

Have a great week everyone! I love you guys!

Sincerely,
Elder Jay Payne 
France, Paris Mission

A Personal Relationship with Our Heavenly Father through Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!