Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Christmas package finally arrived!

Bonjour à tous!

Yay! I got my Christmas package last week. And I loved it! 

The work has been tough lately. We have decided that for some reason, people generally haven't been very open to the gospel recently. The Sisters here have concluded the same thing. Lots of finding, very little success. But I just think that its a phase that will pass soon enough. 

I definitely have been feeling a feeling of excitement for coming home in a little over two months. The hard part is that I know I will eventually come home, and I'm incredibly excited, but I also know that I have to wait. The feeling is there. I just have to keep working hard to be sure these last two months are filled with service.

Anyway, have a great week!

I love you all!

Elder Jay Payne



France Paris Mission - Elder Payne on front row - gray suit with black tie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!