Monday, January 28, 2019

Slow Week That Ended Great

Bonjour à tous,

Well this past week was rough at first, but then it got much better! We did a lot of finding with no success.

But at the end of the week, everything got better! We had a lesson with our friend Sebastien, and it was a great lesson! The spirit was there and we all felt it and we could tell that he has seriously begun to change. Hes got some work to do before he is baptized, but hes doing great.

After that, on Sunday, a less active/now active woman asked us to give her a blessing, so I did that. And it was a very powerful and meaningful moment for her and for me and for everyone in the room. That was awesome.

Today, for pday, we went with the district to explore some nearby caves that we had found on the map. That was a ton of fun! And now I'm pooped! We were all pretty tired at the end of that but it was a good day and we had a lot of fun. I will attach a picture.

Well I love you guys! I think that the work is really gonna start picking up soon. And I cant wait.

Talk to you next week!

Sincerely, 
Elder Jay Payne 
France, Paris Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!