Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Rainy in Rouen

Bonjour à tous,

We'll this week was kinda rough. Elder Banton was really sick for two days with the flu as well as a cold. I don't even know how that works but okay....

Anyway, so this week was a really slow one, it keeps raining, and it won't stop. I like the rain, but only when it rains a lot. In France you have this constant mist. Not even rain, just mist. But then when we do go outside, it rains harder. I'm getting pretty tired of it, it just never ends!!

On the bright side, we have a lot of fun as a trio! Even through the hard times, we joke and laugh, so that's good. 

I am way excited for Christmas! It's coming up fast! I don't know exactly what we're going to do, we already have a member that wants us to come over. We might just do that. 

We'll I'm sorry I don't have a lot to tell! Have a great week everyone!
Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission

Parent's note:  The Mission President has been keeping us informed about our missionary.  There is some protesting and other not pleasant events happening in France right now.  Jay (and the other missionaries) are safe.  If they encounter any gathering of protesters, they are instructed to stay/get away from the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!