Monday, March 11, 2019

Helping Others Remember Spiritual Feelings

Bonjour à tous,

I have been starting my weekly email the same way for almost 2 years now! That's gotta be some sort of record right?

This past week was pretty normal. We have been working a lot with the people who haven't come to church in a while. And that's been really cool to watch! Usually they've stopped coming to church not because they've turned away, but because they've simply forgotten over time what they used to feel. And usually all it takes to help them back is a loving reminder. 

Today I went and got some shoes for 25 bucks, which was cool. We also bought a 5 kg bag of rice. 

Last week we had district P-Day and got to hang out with the others missionaries. We stayed at the church and just played games for most of the day, I definitely needed that! Something calm but tons of fun was just what the doctor ordered!

Anyway, have a good week everyone! I love you guys and I will see you soon!(kind of)

Sincerely,
Elder Jay Payne 
France Paris Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!