Monday, August 27, 2018

Upcoming Baptism and Staying in Blois

Bonjour à tous!

Well this last week was alright. I got cussed out on Thursday. You know, I firmly believe that when people aren't nice to us, it's because they think that we are someone else, or they simply don't know who we really are. Quand même, it's hard to have charity some times for people who do that. 

Olivier had his baptismal interview! He's gonna get baptized this Saturday! I am so excited for him! It's been really cool to be there by his side as he decides to take this step. I've loved watching him grow (he's already a pretty big guy) and he's just awesome all around. 

We got the transfers today. I am staying in Blois for another transfer! And staying with Elder Nilsson too! So I will get to be there for Olivier's baptism and I am so excited! I am also no longer district leader because the district was merged with the Bourges district. The mission has downsized this transfer because there aren't that many missionaries coming in because of visas. But there is still about 12 missionaries finishing. So they had to close a couple of areas temporarily. It's pretty weird. 

Our ami Belinda came to church all on her own again and she is coming to Olivier's baptism as well. So we are excited for that. 

We went to Paris on Friday because I had to do legally work we ended up going at the same time as the sisters in Tours so we spent a whole day in Paris and went to eat at KFC got home at about 8 at night and we were exhausted. Voilà quoi.

Overall, everything is awesome (cue Lego movie music).

I love you all and wish you the best!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!