Monday, May 14, 2018

Short letter after Mother's Day video chat

Bonjour à tous!

Well mothers day was yesterday for America, and I got to talk to my family! Which was awesome!

Well this past week we were outside of our ville again for a lot of the week. We went to Le Mans for district p-day and then we stayed for exchanges. We ended being in Le Mans for a grand total of 3 whole days! Monday we were supposed to be there, Tuesday was exchanges, but then we found out that there was a strike for the trains on Wednesday at the exact time that we planned on going back. So no trains were running. We had to stay for another night. That was long. 

We finally came back on Thursday but on Friday, I had to finally go back to Paris to make myself legal again in France. It was successful we just scraped by though because of conflicting trains and metro lines and stuff like that. 

Well I am now legal in France again. And yesterday we had a mangez-vous with our new branch mission leader. He is awesome and fed us a five course meal. He is a chef, and knows what good food is. But he also knows that we missionaries will eat whatever he feeds us. But it was delicious anyway, I have a picture of the cake he made, I will attach it here.



This next week we are looking at a pretty tranquille week. Although we have exchanges in Blois this time and we have quite a few people to call and set things up with. 

Well have a great week everyone! I love you all and I will see you in roughly 11 months!

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!