Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Short note from France

Bonjour a tous,

Yeah, our ami is still doing well, I have been seeing things start to improve lately. We are trying to set something up for him to go to the temple, we hope he will have a great experience there and really get a desire to work hard.

I did get a haircut today. I decided I like my hair a little longer, but I also need to keep it short since you know... missionary.

The 100 pushup challenge is still going well. The only thing I find difficult is the fact that I am only working a certain muscle group in my body. So I try to switch it up but to still keep the goal of 100 of something. Speaking of counting steps, my pedometer broke. But that's ok because I got some good data while I was in Épinal. Keep in mind, the pedometer broke a while ago, and I have done way more walking since.

Love,
Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!