Monday, January 22, 2018

Exciting Visitors at Church

Bonjour à tous,

Well this week has been a blast and there is another great week coming! Our new investigators came to church! They were super good! We left early in the morning to walk to their apartment (the things we do for our amis...), and they opened the door and were all ready to go, they said that they had only got 3 hours of sleep the previous night. But they were coming anyway. Which is awesome! They came and everyone in the branch was so excited to see investigators at church they just couldn't control themselves! After sacrament meeting our amis went around and met everyone, we didn't tell them to do that! So that was really cool and gave or tiny branch a little boost of excitement.

We are meeting with them again on Thursday. Also, the elders in Saint Dié have an ami named Pierre who I actually found while contacting. And he is getting baptized this Saturday!!!! I am totally going to see if I can go. And yes, I am excited for his baptism because I helped contact him originally. But at the same time, it was God and the Holy Spirit, that brought him to conversion, not me.

This week we have a jam packed week planned. We have a lot of people to see. And it's the last week of the transfer. So next week, things could change, I am pretty certain that I will stay here in Épinal. Whether my companion changes, I don't know. But we will see.

Today we went bowling as a district, it was a ton of fun! We did some last day of soldes shopping. The deals today were insane, so we figured if there was something for under 10 euros, ça va. This week is looking like a warm week for us, but it's also going to rain a lot. So I don't know how that's going to work out. 

I just took some pictures for the heck of it.

Sincerely
Elder Payne 
France, Paris Mission


Elder Payne on a train.

..
Elder Anderson
..
District bowling on P-Day. Serious competitors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Payne - Home!

Elder Payne arrived home at 11:10pm March 28, 2019. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!